FTire Product FamilyFTire/coreFTire/rimFTire/soilFTire/linkFTire/accFTire/hilFTire/fitFTire/simcosin/toolscosin/prm
FTire Product Family
FTire is the most comprehensive software package for tire dynamics simulation in the market.
- Detailed fully nonlinear 3D tire structure deformation model covering all frequencies up to 250 Hz and higher
- Brush-type dynamic tread-road contact model with a resolution below 1 mm. Optional use of geometrical tread patterns is supported
- Tire imperfection models including tread gauge variation, imbalance effects, conicity and non-uniformity
- Optional misuse contact elements like rim-to-belt (bottoming), sidewall-to-road, and rim-to-road
- Solver extensions for tread wear, bulk and tread surface temperature, air volume vibration, flexible rim, and deformable road
- cosin’s digital road models supporting rigid, flexible, time-invariant or time-variant road surfaces, and 3rd-party user-written road descriptions, e.g. OpenCRG, RDF, etc.
- Comprehensive tools for parameter editing, validation as well as statics, steady-state, modal, and linearization analyzes
- Online animation of detailed belt deformation, pressure distribution, and road surface attributes
- Interface to arbitrary user-defined FE-based rim flexibility models
- Interface to user-defined soft-soil and flexible road surface models
- Multi-core system enabled solver
- Solver extension for realtime execution on selected platforms
- Comprehensive parameter identification tool
What is unique?
- FTire predicts complex tire phenomena on a strictly mechanical and thermo-dynamical basis. It provides much more reliable results than any purely mathematical curve approximation ever can.
- FTire features powerful model parameterization tools and scripted simulation prospects. In addition it comes with online monitoring, result analysis, and reporting capabilities as well as advanced pre- and post-processing features.
- Re-use of the same high-quality tire models throughout the entire tool chain and the whole development process, from the office, over HiL to the testbed systems across all departments.
- Even a full featured FTire structural dynamics model can run under hard realtime conditions.
For more information see the documentation page.