FTire and road model creation, editing, analysis, and data processing tools
cosin/tools is a collection of utilities to create, edit, analyse, debug, and process FTire and road data files.
cosin/tools comprises a suite of useful auxiliary programs for FTire and related software:
- cosin/tools for tires: GUI-based data file editor and analyzer, including programs for static, modal, steady-state and interactive analysis of FTire models, as well as for linearization, data file reformatting etc.
- FTire/recorder: FTire simulation recording and replay without use of underlying vehicle dynamics model
- FTire/estimator: Simplified data file estimator on basis of reference data and estimation formulae
- cosin/tools for roads: Road data file generator / browser / formatter
- cosin/ip: Simulation result viewer
- cosin/animator: Off-line browsing of FTire animations and generation of result movies